- Forced out the company's prior chairman
- Rapidly accumulated Cyanotech publicly traded shares without filing legally mandated SEC disclosure.
- Set up and funded Rudolf Steiner Foundation to play the role of Cyanotech's "arms length" second largest shareholder of record.
- Began "Parking" a strategic block of public Cyan voting stock at Rudolf Steiner Foundation.
- Entrenched himself as "Chairman for Life" with more/less a 33% voting control stake in public Cyan stock.
- Paid for, or donated, every single share of Cyanotech common stock held by RSF for Davis' benefit.
Cyanotech has a lot of potential as an investment. However, this reasonable person's enthusiasm is tempered because Cyanotech's bright potential cannot be realized until Davis is gone from the board, and his keys are taken away, which is what should happen given chairman Davis' exposed investment activities around Cyanotech, starting in 2002, and most notably during 2010-2011.
Read More: The MAD/RSF Partnership and their Concealed Takeover of Cyanotech during 2010-2011
Read More: Filigreen Farm--Exposing the Secret Partnership